PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Pen Lot (Wahl, Eversharp, Parker, Sheaffer, Pilot, and Generics)

KBeezie
October 17th, 2020, 08:14 PM
Reposting with fresh picture.

KBeezie
October 19th, 2020, 02:04 AM
The two Pilot Super "Old Style" (the two left of the brown 100B) have been sold.

KBeezie
October 23rd, 2020, 04:12 PM
Bump

KBeezie
October 27th, 2020, 02:05 PM
bump with reductions.

KBeezie
November 9th, 2020, 08:07 AM
Bump

KBeezie
November 19th, 2020, 12:06 PM
Bump with reductions.

Detman101
November 19th, 2020, 01:01 PM
Bump with reductions.

I would like the....

Wahl/Eversharp Skyline Standard in Black with a Green/White striated cap. Has a slight warp in the barrel thickness probably from heat. Sac'd 2020, has a 14K nib that seems to be slightly semiflex near the EF~F point size. $55

please. Is the nib #6 size?
That green is sooo pretty!!

KBeezie
November 19th, 2020, 01:24 PM
Bump with reductions.

I would like the....

Wahl/Eversharp Skyline Standard in Black with a Green/White striated cap. Has a slight warp in the barrel thickness probably from heat. Sac'd 2020, has a 14K nib that seems to be slightly semiflex near the EF~F point size. $55

It's a vintage 'standard' size Eversharp Skyline, they don't follow the same modern standards, so maybe it'll fit in a Jowo #6, but most likely not. I wouldn't recommend getting it for the intention of trying to make the nib work in a modern pen (or trying to fit a modern nib into it), you might accidently crack the grip trying to make it work.

Detman101
November 19th, 2020, 02:20 PM
Bump with reductions.

I would like the....

It's a vintage 'standard' size Eversharp Skyline, they don't follow the same modern standards, so maybe it'll fit in a Jowo #6, but most likely not. I wouldn't recommend getting it for the intention of trying to make the nib work in a modern pen (or trying to fit a modern nib into it), you might accidently crack the grip trying to make it work.

Bah...I'll just focus on getting a modern-made #6 gold flex nib.
Trying to match up one from the vintage era is a shot in the dark.
Thanks!