PDA

View Full Version : HUGE sale ~ Hold on to your wallets ! PenTime blowout

earthdawn
July 11th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Well I got an email from Bryant aka Pentime.com / Chatterley Luxuries with a link to a sale.. oooo k I thought.

Well WOW ... It is going to be a feeding frenzy.

It was sent out to prior customers so I asked Bryant if it was ok to share this link. He said sure go ahead. So I waited about a day so prior customers could jump on first.

When i say hold onto your wallets I mean it. He has some crazy deals! It is for only a couple more days and you must use the link to find the list. He said it will be updated as things sell so save the link.

Enjoy and good luck!

https://chatterleyluxuries.com/product/summer-special-closeouts/

ethernautrix
July 11th, 2013, 03:14 PM
I KNOW!

I didn't want any pens until I started looking through his list.

*Shakes fist at the evil Evil Pen Purveyor

Not really. I don't have time to shake a fast at Bry; I'm too busy calculating priorities, needs, and wants... sigh.

Tracy Lee
July 11th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Yep, I saw it too. Took a deep deep breath after reading the list. And then I cried. :p

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

tenney
July 11th, 2013, 07:44 PM
I saw the email but without viewing jpegs (a best practices for email) there wasn't anything to see. Now, the only advantage is that each pen doesn't have a link to it's entry on Bryant's website to look at it... i.e. it's easier to hold onto your wallet when you can't easily click and see the pen :-)

earthdawn
July 11th, 2013, 08:06 PM
I saw the email but without viewing jpegs (a best practices for email) there wasn't anything to see. Now, the only advantage is that each pen doesn't have a link to it's entry on Bryant's website to look at it... i.e. it's easier to hold onto your wallet when you can't easily click and see the pen :-)

The email picture was just a big link. I know what you mean but it would take a lot of time for Bryant to do that, especially for a 3 day sale.

I found it easiest to have 2 windows open next to each other and just go back and fourth.

Man I wish my pen money was not blown already lol :cry:

tenney
July 11th, 2013, 11:41 PM
Some text in the email describing what the link was, even one sentence, would have been helpful. But I found it all right here!

Bogon07
July 12th, 2013, 12:31 AM
Thanks earthdawn so much to see so little to spend.

john
July 12th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Many pens from the list which I have interest to own, but my wallet is being empty. So just watch the pics.

AltecGreen
July 12th, 2013, 03:25 PM
I'm too busy calculating priorities, needs, and wants... sigh.

You need a dog.

ethernautrix
July 14th, 2013, 04:35 AM
I'm too busy calculating priorities, needs, and wants... sigh.

You need a dog.

I WANT A DOG!

tenney
July 15th, 2013, 12:23 AM
Want a cat or two instead?

youstruckgold
July 15th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Got two cats and a pen on order from B. glad I couldn't see the pics .😇

ethernautrix
July 15th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Want a cat or two instead?

Nope. I'm allergic to cats.

KrazyIvan
July 15th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Dang it. I missed it. Not like I have any funds to spend so I guess its good I did not see this until now.