PDA

View Full Version : Nibmeisters on FPG?

fncll
July 12th, 2013, 04:49 PM
Is there a list of nibmeisters that work and/or play here? I just saw mention of KrazyIvan's good work and am wondering if there are others. I like to spread my dollars around when I'm not ruining my own nibs...

c

jacksterp
July 12th, 2013, 05:46 PM
Greg Minuskin comes to mind.

earthdawn
July 12th, 2013, 10:42 PM
I don't know the status of how he takes in pens but Dan Smith the admin here works a nib pretty well too I hear tell.

Goes by dannzeman here ;)

Heres a review on a pen he worked recently.

http://fpgeeks.com/2013/06/hands-on-with-the-nakaya-piccolo-writer-heki-tamenuri-fountain-pen/

dannzeman
July 13th, 2013, 07:27 PM
I can be contacted through PMs here or email. If anyone is looking for more info, please visit dannzeman.com

••• Sent from my mobile. Please excuse my brevity. •••

oldstoat
July 14th, 2013, 06:51 AM
Annie,here on FPG, has done some very fine nib work for a number of the London Pen Molesters, myself included. She will also grind stubs and italics. I rate her highly

Uncle Bud
December 5th, 2013, 05:21 AM
Hi Oldstoat, Do you have any contact details / website for Annie?

RuiFromUK
December 5th, 2013, 05:29 AM
Hi Uncle,

Just drop her a pm.

She turned a very cheap and nasty fp which cost me a couple of pounds that I had for a bit of fun into almost a full noodler in few seconds.

TimGirdler
December 8th, 2013, 09:26 AM
I tinker with nibs regularly. You can check out my website to see information on my training and some client comments.

Blessings,

Tim

Annie
December 8th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Hi Uncle,

Just drop her a pm.

She turned a very cheap and nasty fp which cost me a couple of pounds that I had for a bit of fun into almost a full noodler in few seconds.

Aww, you are kind Rui. Yes, it has been known for me to get inky to fettle a nib. It's all in the wrist action. I should rephrase that but really I don't think I can be arsed. :)