PDA

View Full Version : New pen gifts?

Struthious
December 27th, 2011, 06:39 AM
Did Santa or anyone else bring you a pen for the new year? :rolleyes:

dannzeman
December 27th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Not to steal your thunder, but you can post in this thread (http://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/333-Pelikan-Pelikano-Give-Away-What-did-you-get-for-Christmas-picture-heavy) and enter to win a Pelikan Pelikano Jr.

Struthious
December 27th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Hey that's cool.

You're not stealing any thunder of mine anyway, though I appreciate the sensitivity to my post.

While my family (most of us) had a festive meal together on Christmas, due to logistics all of us won't gather and exchange gifts till New Year's Day. :thumbup:

dannzeman
December 28th, 2011, 06:25 AM
Well, in that case, I give you permission to post a pic of something you'd like to receive so that you can still enter the contest. We don't want to exclude anyone from being able to enter.

caribbean_skye
April 27th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Well it's April and I'm just going through the forums so please excuse the late response. Anyway, the answer is yes and no. Although I did try and get someone to give me a gift certificate to a Goulet Pens however I ended up getting cash instead. So while I didn't receive any pens for Christmas, the yes part of the story is that my parents did send me money for Christmas (and birthday) and I did use that a few weeks ago when I went to the Atlanta Pen show. So while they didn't exactly buy me a pen, I was able to get one with that money, although it wasn't for Christmas. Nothing like delayed gratification right?

gwgtaylor
April 27th, 2012, 11:11 PM
Haven't been gifted any pens ever. I think people are afraid of gettings something I don't like. I have received ink as a Christmas gift but not this Christmas past.