PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS Sailor Pro Gear Imperial Black Medium 21 K Nib

mrod3050
January 29th, 2021, 01:31 PM
For Sale is my gently used Sailor Pro Gear Imperial Black fountain pen with its beautifully smooth 21 K gold medium nib. This is the number on the "hang tag" 11-3028-420 and this is the number on the box 99-1251-000. This fountain pen writes smooth and writes like a European Fine nib, similar to my Pelikan fountain pens. The pen will be shipped in the original box with two (2) Sailor ink cartridges, one (1) bottle of Sailor Ink, 027 (opened) and a converter which I purchased separately.
The Sailor Pro Gear Imperial Black combines a sleek matte black finish with the Pro Gear flat-top design and smoky ruthenium trim. This is one of the most distinctive and attractive pens. The Professional Gear Imperial Black's 21K nib, clips and cap rings are all black ion-plated Finish to produce a unique color tone. See pictures attached. The pen is currently inked using a cartridge. I will run it through distilled water to clean it or leave as is and ship with cartridge in. The pen will then come with two (2) cartridges and the one in the pen.

Sale price is $200 shipped to CONUS only. Payment via PayPal. In summary this is gently used fountain pen with box, two (cartridges), one (1) converter, and one (opened) bottle of Sailor inck, 027 which is a shade of black and part of their Studio Ink Collection.

DET
February 1st, 2021, 06:29 AM
PM sent