PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Domain Name: PAPEIN.com (PAper, PEn and INk)

onurozalp
March 12th, 2021, 12:35 AM
Hi,
I registered papein.com many years ago to create a web page about paper, pen and inks. It has the first two letters of our mutual passion: PAper, PEn and INk! However, I can't find enough time for it. So, I decided to sell the domain.
As far as I'm concerned, the domain is very attractive and could be used for global online shops. It is also very difficult to find domains with 6 characters.
Therefore, I am open to any offers. Selling the domain, trading it with some fountain pens, become a partner to an online shop (of course by investing if needed), et cetera.
Please feel free to e-mail me about your offers and/or ideas: onurozalp@gmail.com
Kind regards,
Onur

jar
March 12th, 2021, 04:48 AM
and not just a spammer but one that posts multiple instances. Utterly deplorable.

onurozalp
March 12th, 2021, 10:16 AM
Sorry, but this is not a spam. I tried to move this post to “For Sale” page, however I couldn’t. I also tried to delete this post from here, after posting the second one at there. But, I again couldn’t find how to do. I am sorry for not being able to use the forum professionally. If this post is not convenient to this forum’s rules, I may delete it. But first, somebody should explain me how to delete.