PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from New Hampshire

Mclapsaddle
April 21st, 2021, 11:11 AM
I signed up for this forum ages ago, but haven’t been active. I’m a retired English teacher...lived in Japan (the pen/stationery paradise) for many years, and now live in New Hampshire. I’ve been active in the online pen community for a long time, so I may know some of you from other online locations such as Pentrace and the Pen Addict Slack.

Spring Cleaning fever has struck, and I’m setting aside some of my unused fountain pens to re-home. I’m still not very familiar with how this forum works, though I’ve read the parts of the FAQ that apply to sales. Please let me know if I make any blunders.

-Marie Clapsaddle

jbb
April 21st, 2021, 11:25 AM
Welcome! bring on the pens!

Wahl
April 21st, 2021, 11:54 AM
Hi Marie :welcome:

Chrissy
April 21st, 2021, 02:48 PM
Hello and welcome. :)

guyy
April 21st, 2021, 04:39 PM
ようこそ。

mizgeorge
April 21st, 2021, 04:52 PM
Hello and welcome :)

Yazeh
April 21st, 2021, 06:12 PM
:welcome: Marie :)

Bisquitlips
April 24th, 2021, 07:06 AM
:welcome: from Missouri!

Glad you are with us!

Malcolm
April 25th, 2021, 01:15 AM
Hello Marie...:welcome:

gwenLilo
February 12th, 2022, 11:47 AM
I myself still do not understand how things work here, but I thought maybe someone could help me with one problem. Is cleaning worth the money, I'm just used to cleaning my own house, but my friends have been using cleaning for a long time.

Gthry1
February 12th, 2022, 12:01 PM
It's just very convenient. When you don't have free time to do it, you don't really want to come home and do the cleaning. That's why cleaning is the best way out. So if you work very hard and have extra money for cleaning, it is definitely the best option. I use the services of a cleaning company https://www.emop.co.uk/southwark-cleaner. Because their services are not too expensive and they work very well.