PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - Eversharp Doric, Parker Vacumatic, 51 Demi, 45, Aurora Hastil

quinden
July 26th, 2013, 08:54 PM
I'm selling some more pens (to buy another pen, naturally) :)

Add $5 for any of these for first-class shipping via the USPS in the continental United States; I'll happily throw on insurance (probably $2 or so) if it is requested. If you buy more than one, you only pay the shipping cost once. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or email me at joshua.denby@gmail.com, but that will not hold the pen. Thanks for looking!

1) (SOLD TO DR, thanks fpgeeks!) Aurora Hastil, 14K medium nib - was $50, then $40, (SOLD). Steel body, clip has a spot of staining or rust. Has a Parker converter which fits perfectly. I have the box, papers, etc., but they are all in rough, rough shape.

2) (SOLD to D, thanks fpgeeks!) Parker 45 Flighter, Fine nib - was $30, (SOLD). Not sure if this one is a gold-plated or a gold nib. Has a converter. It looks pretty nice.

3) (SOLD to C, thanks fpgeeks!) Parker "51" Demi, Fine Octanium nib - (SOLD). Aerometric system is relatively clean. The name on the barrel is 'Alex Toth' but I am 100% certain that this was not owned by the famous illustrator/animator.

4) (SOLD to B, thanks fpgeeks!) Parker Vacumatic, 14K fine nib (SOLD). This one is cheap for a couple of reasons. The plunger moves freely, but the spring seems really gritty. Also, the nib seems like it should be deeper in the section, so I have not been screwing it on tightly. I think a visit to a restorer is in order, so I'm factoring that into the price.

5) (SOLD to S, thanks fpgeeks!)Eversharp Doric, 14K fine - (SOLD). This was recently restored - I bought it from Barrie Parker over on the green board and never inked it (too small for me). Plunger filler. Barrie noted in his description that although it is labeled semi-flex, it seemed more like a firm fine point to him. (Update: seems this one had a leaky seal and had to be returned. I'll be holding on to it until I can send it off for a proper restoration. I might relist it, if that happens!)

Here are some pics:

quinden
July 28th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Bump with price drops :)

quinden
July 30th, 2013, 07:19 AM
Bump with further price drops :)

drivello
August 10th, 2013, 01:37 AM
Hello quinden-

I just saw this post and just joined to find out if the Hatil is still available-if so, I would like to buy it. please let me know and sorry if this is the wrong way to do this, I am new to forums/boards. I will also email you from my email account.

Thank you in advance, and again, sorry if this is the wrong etiquette.