PDA

View Full Version : Flex-Pen Ink Review: "Caran D'Ache - Amazon"

Detman101
June 23rd, 2021, 08:58 PM

DrPenfection
July 23rd, 2021, 08:35 PM
Thank you for doing this review! This is a lovely ink. I am grateful that I still have a small amount left.

Detman101
July 28th, 2021, 03:04 PM
Thank you for doing this review! This is a lovely ink. I am grateful that I still have a small amount left.

No problemo! I'm still trying to get my hands on a bottle of "Vibrant Green" to see if it really is as bold as "Amazon" is.

Chrissy
July 29th, 2021, 12:56 AM
You mention how wet Amazon ink is. What paper did you use for the review and how long was the dry time?

There was a bottle of Amazon for sale on ebay the last time I searched earlier this week. (May I suggest you compare the colour with Kaweco Palm Green?)

Detman101
July 29th, 2021, 08:21 AM
You mention how wet Amazon ink is. What paper did you use for the review and how long was the dry time?

There was a bottle of Amazon for sale on ebay the last time I searched earlier this week. (May I suggest you compare the colour with Kaweco Palm Green?)

The paper used was Staples Copy Paper 90GSM, the dry time for the ink was right around 10 seconds amazingly.
I have "Kaweco Palm Green" also and it is vibrant, though darker than the "Amazon" ink...which never lost it's vibrancy when pooled or laid down heavily.
The primary negative trait I found with "Palm Green" was that it does not shade at all.