PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Atelier Lusso Carina 15 in Blue/Black Micarta (M) ($350)

rookie85
July 6th, 2021, 04:59 PM
For sale is my recently acquired Atelier Lusso Carina 15 in Blue/Black Micarta with M steel nib. This pen has been inked once. It is a fantastic writer. I am simply selling to make some room for another purchase. Pen comes with box, papers, and rickshaw sleeve (all pictured). I will also include a brand new converter as well. Please note the Micarta does appear to have some natural, minor imperfections in a few spots. Happy to share more detailed pictures for anyone interested. Payment via PayPal is required. Price: $350; includes UPS Ground CONUS.

Driften
July 6th, 2021, 06:31 PM
PM Sent...

tadamonoron
July 6th, 2021, 06:36 PM
For sale is my recently acquired Atelier Lusso Carina 15 in Blue/Black Micarta with M steel nib. This pen has been inked once. It is a fantastic writer. I am simply selling to make some room for another purchase. Pen comes with box, papers, and rickshaw sleeve (all pictured). I will also include a brand new converter as well. Please note the Micarta does appear to have some natural, minor imperfections in a few spots. Happy to share more detailed pictures for anyone interested. Payment via PayPal is required. Price: $350; includes UPS Ground CONUS.

Question -- how does the Micarta handle pen cleaning? when trying to clean the nib, how does the section handle water, and how does that affect longevity of the materia?

I have been thinking of getting a micarta for a while but always had this confusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk