PDA

View Full Version : SOLD WTS/WTT: Pilot Custom 823 in amber with fine nib, tuned & smoothed!

Kalyx
August 7th, 2021, 09:49 AM
Hello,

I have for sale or trade a Pilot Custom 823 in amber with a fine nib that was recently purchased from and tuned and smoothed by the Nibsmith/Dan Smith with wetness level around 6/10. This is an awesome-writing and looking pen, but the line width is simply too small for my taste. I'd be thrilled to trade for a medium nib in the same model pen or sell here! The pen is currently loaded with Pilot Iroshizuku Tsuki-yo, and I'm happy to keep the ink in the pen for you if you'd like to try it out upon receipt since, well, we can do that with this pen. :)

Asking for a straight trade with a Pilot Custom 823 in amber with medium nib or $245 including shipping within the U.S. via PayPal Goods & Services; please add $15 for shipping outside of the U.S. Please let me know ASAP if you have an 823 to trade!

Thanks for looking!

chucklestuff
August 7th, 2021, 09:56 AM
Good morning. I received a Custom 823 yesterday from Pen Chalet and was going to exchange for a F nib. I’d be willing to trade with you if you’re still looking for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atbat82
August 7th, 2021, 12:18 PM
PM Sent

chucklestuff
August 7th, 2021, 12:32 PM
I didn’t receive it

silverlifter
August 7th, 2021, 01:42 PM
They were messaging the OP...

Kalyx
August 7th, 2021, 03:02 PM
Thank you for writing, I've already arranged a trade now. Take care!