PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Vostok (Boctok) Amphibian Automatic/Mechanical Watch (Scuba Dude, 200 M WR)

Zhivago
August 7th, 2021, 08:39 PM
For sale is a Vostok Amphibian watch (Model 670920). It was made in Russia. It was was worn/used very little and has no more than micro signs of use. The Amphibian is a diving watch with 200 meter (660 feet) water resistance. It has an automatic mechanism with 31 jewels and can also be hand wound. The power reserve is, I think, 31 hours. It has a screw down crown and case back. The white dial features the company name in Russian with the "scuba dude" next to it. The case size is 41mm. The bezel is bidirectional. The crystal is acrylic. The lug width is 20mm. The minute and hour hands have lume, as does the lollipop seconds hand. There are also dollops of it every five minutes on the outer edge of the dial. The black band is, I think, rubber or silicone. It can, of course, be easily replaced. I only wore the watch with a metal bracelet. The black band is essentially unused. In my limited use it, the watch ran slightly fast. I don't know exactly how much but well under a minute a day. Running a little fast or slow is common for Vostoks and mechanical watches in general. I will ship the watch in the plastic Vostok box it came in with a Russian language instruction booklet. English language instructions can be found online.

XX including shipping in the USA. I will accept PayPal or check/money order. If you are interested, please send me a private message. Thank you.