PDA

View Full Version : Edison Update - The Herald is Going to the Production Line and Other Items...

bgray
January 17th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Hi Everyone....first off, I think that this is the appropriate forum for this....admins, if this needs to be moved, feel free.....

http://youtu.be/CS-upjlYmMc

Highlights from the video....

1. The Pearlette with clip is here.
2. I am very happy to write a check to Susan G. Komen as a result of participation in the December Holiday Special. THANKS!
3. We are getting ready for the Philly Pen Show! We'll have Current Inventory updated soon with our offerings for the show. Hope to see lots of you there!
4. The Herald is now going to be within the Production Line. We've made some modifications to the section and barrel. See the video for details.
5. The new Production Herald will be at the Philly Pen Show, or you buy direct from the retailers who carry it, as listed below.

Anderson Pens
Goldspot Luxury Gifts
Goulet Pen Company
ISellPens
Richard Binder

Thanks!

Brian at Edison

eriquito
January 17th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Hey Brian!

New pen model announcement next week? Makes me wish I were closer to Philly just so I could see it this weekend.

Good luck at the show. Why don't you sell your entire inventory at the Philly show so that you and I can just go around taking pictures at the LA show next month =)

- Eric

bgray
January 17th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Hey Brian!

New pen model announcement next week? Makes me wish I were closer to Philly just so I could see it this weekend.

Good luck at the show. Why don't you sell your entire inventory at the Philly show so that you and I can just go around taking pictures at the LA show next month =)

- Eric

I wouldn't argue with that! And don't worry, I do get around a chance to walk around the shows. My wife can run the table better than I!