PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Sailor Pro Gear Ocean Regular (full) Size W/21k Medium-Fine Nib

mcmck
September 14th, 2021, 08:47 PM
I’m selling a mint condition Sailor Pro Gear Ocean in the regular size (full) with a 21k rhodium plated Medium-Fine nib. This pen ships with original packaging. I’ll post pictures tomorrow. Price is $180, shipped for an early bird special. US and PayPal only.

danshap
September 14th, 2021, 09:03 PM
Are you still adamant that you won't accept any return? You say jokingly, I assume, that you don't like lawyers but you and I acted very lawyerly over the Epinard. We both wanted the deal to happen but we couldn't agree about a contingency that was not likely to happen. I assume the likelihood of a return is much less now with an M-F nib.

tadamonoron
September 15th, 2021, 12:18 AM
Are you still adamant that you won't accept any return? You say jokingly, I assume, that you don't like lawyers but you and I acted very lawyerly over the Epinard. We both wanted the deal to happen but we couldn't agree about a contingency that was not likely to happen. I assume the likelihood of a return is much less now with an M-F nib.

I dont know the back story here, but FWIW, I can safely recommend from my experiences that this seller/FPGeeker is reliable and trustworthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrincon
September 15th, 2021, 01:53 AM
Oohhh, may I have this one? :-)

As a comment to the previous seller--Michael is fantastic! I've bought many many pens from him before, can vouch for him 100%

mcmck
September 15th, 2021, 02:04 AM
Thanks, everyone! And, for the record, I love some lawyers! Ha!