PDA

View Full Version : Edison Philly Show Inventory!

bgray
January 19th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Hi Pen Fans!

http://youtu.be/MZmSbA7TyoE

Highlights from the video....

1. The Philly Pen Show is this weekend. We'll arrive on Friday, but won't set up until Saturday and Sunday.

2. See the video for all our inventory. There are a LOT of pens that are coming to the show that we haven't photographed yet to put in the Current Inventory Gallery. After the Philly Show, we'll have this gallery updated with all the pens that we didn't sell in Philly, so be sure to check out these pens next week if you can't make the show.

3. I forgot to mention this in the video, but the new unannounced pen will be with us at Philly Show. Come out to see a sneak peek. We'll officially announce this pen next week!

Hope to see lots of you at the show!

Brian at Edison

eriquito
January 20th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Hey Brian!

Thanks for the look at the inventory. Very, very tempting stuff! The only reason I'm not on a plane to Philly right now is because I know you'll be in LA next month - hopefully with all the material samples =)

Are you using a new camera? In the beginning of the video where you are speaking to the camera, the background is nicely just out of focus. I don't remember noticing that in previous videos.

Have fun at the show! Sell everything!

=) Eric