PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Pelikan Souveran M800 "Limited Edition" (brown) 18K Broad

Eelis
November 2nd, 2021, 06:10 AM
It was only used maybe 2 to 3 times. Not a scratch on it. Still have the original box and pouch and warranty. It has been gently cleaned out. Asking $415 plus $20 shipping, UPS ground. Please see pics. (you can see me and my phone/camera's reflection in the nib, that is not damage). Sale is final.

Eelis
November 2nd, 2021, 10:09 PM
Make a great a special X-mas gift!

Eelis
November 4th, 2021, 06:22 AM
bump

Eelis
November 5th, 2021, 08:24 AM
You won't find it anywhere else at this price.

Eelis
November 5th, 2021, 03:12 PM
I know. Trust me, I know. You just got paid. You bring home about $2800 after taxes every two weeks and you have learned to easy way that the more money you make the less work you have to do. You are wondering, would my brother like this as a Christmas present? I mean, he calls himself a writer doesn't he? As long as he tries, he is a writer. He deserves a noble, fairly priced, very gently used writing tool that allows him to examine his imagination in every detail the way he examines your husband's choice in friends or your parents recreational activities out in California. Listen, if I were you, I would do it. You only live once and you only have one brother. That over-sensitive, over-protective, no girlfriend ever, like EVER, but sweet brother of yours. DM me. I will package with care.

TSherbs
November 5th, 2021, 07:20 PM
FYI: that's more than I net every two weeks, and I have been a teacher for 37 years

Eelis
November 6th, 2021, 02:10 AM
It's far more than I make, too, and I'm a banker. I am certain you are making much more than I. Leave it to a public school teacher to not get a creative pitch for the sake of a creative pitch. I wouldn't brag about being a teacher in this country. You folks are failing us. I say this as someone who has a Master's from Johns Hopkins. I obviously care about education and don't care if I don't sell this pen for calling teachers out as spineless failures that led us to this authoritarian state.

TSherbs
November 6th, 2021, 08:47 AM
Dude, I enjoyed your creative piece and "thanked" you for it.

WTF is this rant about?

BayesianPrior
November 6th, 2021, 01:57 PM
It's far more than I make, too, and I'm a banker. I am certain you are making much more than I. Leave it to a public school teacher to not get a creative pitch for the sake of a creative pitch. I wouldn't brag about being a teacher in this country. You folks are failing us. I say this as someone who has a Master's from Johns Hopkins. I obviously care about education and don't care if I don't sell this pen for calling teachers out as spineless failures that led us to this authoritarian state.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/619Gn-+VNQL.jpg