PDA

View Full Version : Covid19

mathew
November 4th, 2021, 05:19 AM
Does covid vaccine has any side effects?

Chuck Naill
November 4th, 2021, 01:12 PM
Does covid vaccine has any side effects?

There are side effects. I have had the Moderna for an inital dose on January 6th 2021, and the second three weeks later. So, two weeks ago, I received a booster of the same said manufacturer. I had a sore arm.

Are you and your loved ones considering?

TSherbs
November 4th, 2021, 02:43 PM
Does covid vaccine has any side effects?Please consult your local or governmental medical publications for the answer to this. We here at FPG are not qualified to answer this question in a professional manner.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Chuck Naill
November 4th, 2021, 03:08 PM
True, but I suspect the member knows he or she's on a FP forum. I doubt he searched on the CDC and was directed here. We've all provided anecdotal experiences here.

dneal
November 4th, 2021, 03:45 PM
What TSherbs said, but I would add your doctor to the list. A medical professional with knowledge of your personal medical history would best address any concerns or issues for you.

Chuck Naill
November 5th, 2021, 06:41 AM
Regarding Aaron Rodgers LOL!!
"“That’s not the only confusing statement that he’s made about his vaccine status. For example, in one press conference he said, ‘I’d like to think of myself as vaccine-adjacent.’ In another press conference he said, “In a spiritual sense, are any of us truly vaccinated?’ And finally, he cleared things up by saying, ‘I didn’t not, not, not not, not get the shot. Not.’” — JIMMY FALLON

“That’s really vague. He better not talk that way in the huddle.” — STEPHEN COLBERT"
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/05/arts/television/jimmy-kimmel-aaron-rodgers.html

Chuck Naill
November 5th, 2021, 07:16 AM
Current statistics
7 day average deaths here is 35
https://usafacts.org/visualizations/coronavirus-covid-19-spread-map/

Don't worry, be happy. It is not that big of a deal...........