PDA

View Full Version : FS: Ti2 Pen by Mike Bond (Kickstarter Pen - Titanium)

dbirchum
August 5th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Greetings -

For sale is one (1) Titanium Pen that I bought from Kickstarter from Mike Bond, called the Ti2 Pen.

I backed this pen on Kickstarter last year and its less than a year old. Its a great pen and in perfect shape but I am selling off most of my pens for financial reasons.

This is a CNC lathe turned Titanium pen body and cap for the Pilot Hi-Tec-C pen refill.

I purchased the “Original” Ti2 pen, which is a Gray color, and I opted for the 4 BLUE o-rings as I always used the Blue Pilot Hi-Tec-C refill (I have also included a Blue, Hi-Tec-C 0.4mm refill)

Website: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mikebond/ti2-pen

$40 (shipped) to Canada or Continental US.

Paypal only please. I will ship as soon as I receive the paypal.

Email: jimmynorth51@yahoo.ca

heymatthew
August 5th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Scott is a really great guy to deal with. I bought another Titanium pen from him and it arrived quickly, was well-packaged and in absolutely mint condition. We've kept in touch even after the sale and he's a great guy to talk to. I'd buy from him again in a heartbeat! Someone pick this pen up so I don't have to explain another impulse buy to my wife!! :D

Cracked Rib
September 23rd, 2013, 04:21 PM
Just a quick note to say that I snapped this one up. JS packed it well and shipped it promptly. The pen and its refill works wonderfully.

dbirchum
September 23rd, 2013, 06:31 PM
Sold!

dbirchum
September 23rd, 2013, 06:32 PM
Cracked Rib was a great buyer...very prompt payment. Hope you enjoy for a long time. All the best!