PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Pelikan m805 Demonstrator Engraved Version

mcmck
November 22nd, 2021, 01:11 PM
I’m selling my pelikan m805 Demonstrator engraved version with a 18k Fine nib. This pen shows signs of wear, as it was used. Some of the engraved letters do not pop as they once did. The ‘I’ in ink tank is worn down. The pictures seem to indicate that it is completely visible. Other letters also don’t pop out—connector and spindle. Point is: the pen is in perfect working order, but it is used. As owners of pelikan pens know, the cap screws on to the pen and can cause wear around the barrel. This is why the ‘I’ in ink is rubbed down a bit. There is some minor staining in the threads of the cap. Not us barely visible but it is there. Also some slight staining in the thread on the pen itself. Again barely visible; you have to really look for it. Once filled with ink, one cannot tell at all. If you are opposed to such issues, you likely don’t use demonstrators to begin with. I do not have the box or papers. This pen rarely makes it to the second hand market l. Price is $315, shipped. US and PayPal only.

bwc1983
November 22nd, 2021, 01:22 PM
Pm I’ll take it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk