PDA

View Full Version : SOLD A bunch of leather goods.

dneal
December 2nd, 2021, 05:53 PM
HAPPY HOLIDAYS PAY IT FORWARD

READ THE CAVEATS BEFORE PM'ING ME!!!

I've got a bunch of stuff I've collected over the years that is just taking up space. I don't need any of this anymore, so here's my holiday pay it forward.

CAVEATS:

1. If you're a "normally never posts" person who doesn't contribute, don't bother. This is for forum participants. I'll check. If you're new but active, count yourself in.
2. If the overwhelming majority of your posts are in the "For Sale" section, don't bother. I'm not giving this stuff away to be resold. I'll check.
3. There's too much for me to cover shipping, so I'll ask that you do that. In all but a few cases, that's whatever the small box USPS rate is ($9.20). I'm going to chuck it in the box, and send it. I'll send you my PayPal address, or we can work something else out.
4. If we've had altercations and vitriolic exchanges, I'll still send it to you. I don't hold grudges, so don't worry about that sort of stuff.
5. If you don't have a U.S. address, I'll still send it but your duties and taxes and whatnot are on you.
6. Everything is "as is".
7. One item per "customer" ;)

Just shoot me a PM, I'll confirm and we'll work the addresses and shipping cost out.

Left to right, starting from top.

If it's in red, it's spoken for.

2 Visconti traveling inkwells. Never used them for some reason...
Markiaro 2 pen case
Franklin Christoph 2 pen case
"I have no idea" 3 pen case
Aston leather 4 pen case
Franklin Christoph 6 pen case

The following "binders" (planners) are "pocket" sized. I use RayMay DaVinci pocket sized pages, or whatever that works out to from other brands. Filofax pocket, I think. Raymay pages are about 3"x5".

Black Montblanc 6 ring binder
Tan Montblanc binder
Markiaro binder
Gillio binder

Leather passport wallet thing
A6 sized X-17 notebook cover with inserts and extra bands. Description and pics at Fahrney's Pens (https://www.fahrneyspens.com/Item--i-53202)
A6 sized Roterfaden "Taschenbegleiter" WK12 See more here (https://roterfaden.de/en_US/shop/product/taschenbegleiter-wk-12-3?category=4)
Tan Leather "field note" wallet/cover***
Dark brown "field note" wallet/cover ***
Franklin Christoph 13 pen case

***[I]I just discovered the "field note" cover is exactly the size of a Moleskine pocket notebook. The paper cover of the notebook will not fit in the sleeve without a little trimming. You can still have it, but just be aware of the limitation.

Jaguarish
December 2nd, 2021, 10:31 PM
Incredibly generous of you. I hope everyone appreciates it.

IT's MAR
December 3rd, 2021, 01:41 PM
Understandably this counts me out. They look like lovely pieces and I hope they go to lovely users. I wish you a splendid holiday season Dneal!

jeffj
December 3rd, 2021, 04:17 PM
Great PIF. I do not qualify. And I support the requirements.

calamus
December 24th, 2021, 02:02 PM
Wow!

Chrissy
December 24th, 2021, 02:11 PM
Incredibly generous dneal. Thank you and Happy Holidays to you. :)

Linger
December 27th, 2021, 02:10 AM
A very kind and generous deal for our community dNeal - cool stuff too. Happy second half of the festive holidays.

rkesey
January 14th, 2022, 09:20 AM
This is wonderfully generous--thanks for doing this!