PDA

View Full Version : Pre DC Show MB eye candy

talkinghead
August 7th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Posted this on that other board also, but thought people here might likey too!

DC Show starts tomorrow!!!!

These are a small sampling of what will be with me on Fri. and Sat. :hippie: *If you've never been to a Pen Show, you REALLY need to get to one, especially on the dealer/traders days before the public days start!

Meisterstuck *1950's #172 pencil (short version) and #142 OBB set in very clean vintage MB leather case. The pencil still has the sticker!!

NOS #146R....yes in Burgundy....and yes, the sticker says OB!!!! *Talk about rare!!!

Near Mint 1940's #333-1/2, perfect imprints, also in super clean vintage MB leather case

Stop by my table if you're there!!:mullet:

Rick

dannzeman
August 7th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Rick,

Gorgeous pens! If I was going to DC I'd definitely stop by and catch up a bit.

Are you planning on purchasing anything while you're there?

talkinghead
August 7th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Dan,

Thanks! Sorry you wont be there this year though. So no FPGeeks video????

Hopefully I go home with many LESS pens than I arrive with!!! Trying to pare down...alot.

By the way, while I was going through my pens that I'm taking , have a couple of vintage Aurora 88's that need new piston seals, if you're still doing that....I'll be in touch.

Rick

dannzeman
August 8th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Nope, unfortunately, no video from the show this year.

Trying to pare down, eh? Is your collection available for viewing somewhere online? I'm sure it's impressive and I'd love to see it. I can't be the only one, either.

Yeah, I'm still working on 88s. Send me an email or PM here and we'll work it out.

Good luck at the show.

logantrky
August 8th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Love it, Rick! That 142 is looking good. ;)