PDA

View Full Version : Visconti Van Gogh plus more

woosang
August 8th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Ok. I'll risk the scammers and venture again into trading/selling with a caveat.
I must know you or you must be known to the moderators or people I know and trust.
All Money must be in my PayPal account and cleared before any shipping. I will send with a signature require. All trades must be received before I post anything.

I have a new in box Visconti Van Gogh Self Portrait. I lusted after this pen but when I got it, it's not as I thought. $300us postage free to Australian addresses, others must ask for a quote.
NEVER INKED not negotiable price.
Also

Pilot falcon Metal SF. Used. Good condition. Been on my desk for a while. Red (burgundy) colour. $150 Ono

Pilot Falcon Black with $100 modified nib.(by Nibs.com) SF buttery soft. Will trade this for modified SEF nib or $150 Ono

Pilot ELABO red. SEF. Prefer to trade this but if you really want it. $150 Ono

Others to come.

woosang
August 8th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Oh !

Space invaders Retro 51 pen. New in box.

$20 plus p&p

Mod_wolves
August 12th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Oh !

Space invaders Retro 51 pen. New in box.

$20 plus p&p

This I am intrigued about. Space invaders pen? 51 as in parker?

woosang
August 12th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Nono. Retro 51 make ballpoint/roller ball pens some people collect them

Mod_wolves
August 12th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Right I get it now after a quick search. Thanks for the clarification tho. I was getting excited at the thought.

heymatthew
August 16th, 2013, 07:31 AM
All that lusting and Instagramming and you're selling the Van Gogh!? What's next? Anything you've got your eye on? This chick is awesome, people. Buy from her with confidence. We've traded some inks and what and she's top notch.