PDA

View Full Version : Selling Dunhill shell sidecar fountain pen

sidharath
January 27th, 2022, 12:18 AM
Its unused and in original pack. One of the best writing instruments. Classy and beautiful. Reason for selling is that I had two in my collection and I use one. The other one that is unused is the one that I want to sell to lighten my collection. I will be shipping from India. Shipping will be approx USD 80 for international shipping. Inviting quotes from interested buyers.

Wile E Coyote
January 27th, 2022, 03:56 AM
Not sure of your intent. PIF is customarily gifted to the recipient for no remuneration, but your post states your desire to sell and does not list an asking price.

sidharath
January 27th, 2022, 04:30 AM
Thank you for your message. I am inviting quotes plus shipping charges.

Chrissy
January 27th, 2022, 04:31 AM
Not sure of your intent. PIF is customarily gifted to the recipient for no remuneration, but your post states your desire to sell and does not list an asking price.

I think it's in the wrong forum and should have been posted in the Classified For Sale forum but the seller made a mistake and put it here instead.

sidharath
January 27th, 2022, 04:45 AM
thanks for the message. I am trying to delete this post from PIF but not able to figure out the way to do it.

Wile E Coyote
January 27th, 2022, 09:10 AM
thanks for the message. I am trying to delete this post from PIF but not able to figure out the way to do it.

I don't think it can be deleted.

Go into "Thread Tools" and "Mark This Thread as Sold"

https://fpgeeks.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=30167&d=1487297845

Chrissy
January 28th, 2022, 01:42 AM
If clicking Edit Post then Delete Post and Confirm delete at the top of the next page doesn't work because it's a new thread that you posted then Marking it as sold as Wile shows becomes the only option for it.