PDA

View Full Version : FS: Complete Set MONTBLANC Boheme Doue Guilloche

Blutarsky
January 31st, 2022, 12:13 PM
FS: set of MB Boheme Doue Guilloche set in precious resin, with gem stone on the clip. Alll pens have box and the FP and RB come with papers and outer box.

SOLD:The Boheme Doue fountain pen's nib is a medium and is a cartridge filler, taking short international sized cartridges. Rather than buying them I simply refill them with whatever ink I want to use. The FP returned from MB service iirc in 2019 (have paperwork), and is in new condition. One of the most distinguishing features of the Boheme line is the twist to retract nib which both protects the nib and is extremely fun, dare I say sophisticated. Asking $550 shipped to the lower 48.

The Boheme Doue Roller Ball is also gorgeous and in excellent condition - unfortunately, was barely used. I have just put a new - fine - ink cartridge into the pen and will add a writing sample in the pics below.. Asking $300 for this pen.

SOLD: The Boheme Doue Ball point in precious resin with the same gem stone on the clip. Currently the pen has a new --fine- ink cartridge. I have several new MB cartridges for this pen in fine, medium and broad and will include the size of you choosing along with its current cartridge. The pens body is perfect but the cap and grip surface show handling in the form of micro-scratches on the metal surfaces and the grip surface which is obviously duller. I have several different I'm asking $200 for this pen shipped but will take offers as well.

I just edited this post to place better / newer photos. Also added comparison and sample by request.

Blutarsky
February 3rd, 2022, 10:13 AM
See above for update

Blutarsky
February 9th, 2022, 09:43 AM
OBO

Blutarsky
February 15th, 2022, 12:14 PM
Bump

Blutarsky
February 18th, 2022, 07:46 AM
Big reduction on FP to make a sale at $600 for this beautiful pen.

Harish
February 18th, 2022, 08:17 AM
Pm

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Blutarsky
February 25th, 2022, 05:34 PM
Bump for new writing samples and reduced price on the FP