PDA

View Full Version : ANy pen shops in Los Angeles area?

Pen Tom
January 31st, 2022, 04:02 PM
I was not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but...

Are there any pen or pen related stores in the Los Angeles area?
I will be visiting the area and it just occurred to me that that might be a fun activity

Farmboy
January 31st, 2022, 08:08 PM
There is a Pen show in Torrence in 2.5 weeks

Marsilius
January 31st, 2022, 10:09 PM
Vromans in Pasadena on 695 E. Colorado Blvd. has a nice selection of pens, inks, and stationary, but not discounted. But a nice place and good bookstore, too. Mai-do in the Westfield Mall Arcadia has a selection of pens (Pilot, Sailor, Platinum, Kaweco) and Japanese stationary.

Herry
April 10th, 2023, 06:10 PM
In conclusion, buying an electric smoker requires careful consideration of several key factors. By choosing a smoker that is the right size, has a suitable temperature range, is easy to use and maintain, has a solid construction, and offers good value for your money, you can enjoy delicious smoked meats and other foods for years to come. https://drelectricsmoker.com/best-vertical-electric-smoker/

724Seney
April 10th, 2023, 06:51 PM
The Montblanc Boutique (8500 Beverly Boulevard Suite 757, Los Angeles 90048) is conveniently located. I was very impressed by their staff of friendly, helpful salespeople.

At Flax Pen To Paper(1078 Gayley Ave) you will find a great inventory of modern pens and accessories. Joan & Phil are terrific!