PDA

View Full Version : Pen seller

oabdelzaher
February 26th, 2022, 09:24 AM
Hello everyone. I am 56 years old Eye surgeon living in Qatar. I have a huge group of luxury pens mainly Montblanc and want to sell some. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wahl
February 26th, 2022, 10:02 AM
:welcome:

OCArt
February 26th, 2022, 11:32 AM
Hello and welcome to this fine group.

724Seney
February 26th, 2022, 05:56 PM
Hello everyone. I am 56 years old Eye surgeon living in Qatar. I have a huge group of luxury pens mainly Montblanc and want to sell some. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

This site has been targeted by a host of frauds and spammers who have tried to use our members as their prey.
So, please do not get put off or offended by people asking some very challenging questions of you should you decide to make any sales posts here.

There have been a number of threads posted by longstanding members in which they make many helpful suggestions as to how one can develop a trusted name & reputation as a seller on this site. I suggest you look them over.

Nothing would be nicer than to have another seller of great pens making his or her sales posts here. So, please do not be offended or put off by the questions you will be asked and/or by documentation you will be asked to provide as you begin to develop your reputation. Likewise, if you do a good transaction with a member, do not be shy about asking him or her to put up a quick post and let folks here know about it.

Good luck, I look forward to seeing your sales posts!!

Bisquitlips
May 23rd, 2022, 11:52 PM
Welcome!

:thumb::thumb::thumb::

:welcome:

Chrissy
May 24th, 2022, 01:55 AM
Hello and welcome :)