PDA

View Full Version : New bottle of Monteverde Brown ink for sale

Saintpaulia
August 12th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Recently I did a study of brown inks in order to decide which ones I wanted to use in my ink collection. In the process, I ordered the full bottle of Monteverde Brown (see photo). At the end of the day this color of brown by Monteverde is so similar to another ink I bought at about the same time that I do not need both. Hence this new, never-used full bottle is for sale.4680

I also used the "inkjournal" pamphlet to make a sample page of this ink and I include that here for your perusal. As you can see it is a dark brown, quite suitable for instances in which you might otherwise use a black ink. And yet it is not so dark that it doesn't look brown. 4681

Price for one 90 ml. bottle is $10.00 plus $2.00 for First Class postage to your door (if in USA). International buyers price is $10.00 but varies for the postage. By the way, re: this price, new bottles from on-line retailers will run $12.50 for a bottle with a minimum U.S. domestic postage of $5.00 and usually more. So this is a good deal for a brand new bottle.

Thanks for looking and as always I answer questions, etc. promptly. Breck

Saintpaulia
August 19th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Price discounted to sell. This one 90 ml. bottle for $8.00 plus $2.00 for 1st Class postage. This is a new bottle. Thanks for looking.

countrydirt
August 20th, 2013, 10:33 PM
Pm sent!

Saintpaulia
August 21st, 2013, 10:13 AM
SOLD