PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Tampa

jfredtampa
March 17th, 2022, 11:50 AM
Hi everyone! Newbie to the site and looking forward to reviewing the forums and learning from all of you.

I have a number of fountain pens I'd like to post in the trade forum and will be looking to trade for ballpoints or rollerballs.

Thanks, and hope everyone is well!

OCArt
March 17th, 2022, 12:47 PM
Welcome to this fine group.

Chrissy
March 17th, 2022, 03:32 PM
Hello and welcome. :)

Wahl
March 18th, 2022, 10:51 AM
:welcome:

Yazeh
March 18th, 2022, 06:35 PM

Adicus
March 19th, 2022, 02:26 PM
Greeting! Grew up in St. Pete, before being relocated to AZ. We used to go to Tampa to eat at Mama Mia's Buffet.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

alperozt
March 21st, 2022, 08:59 AM
You're better than me... I am relatively new to FPG too -- I have been a silent follower of many forums. I wanted to post a trade thread, and it didn't show up. As I was reading through, it seems like a sale/trade offer as a first posting is frowned upon. Anyway, good luck with your journey here..

Yazeh
March 21st, 2022, 09:17 AM

jfredtampa
March 21st, 2022, 09:35 AM
Hi and thanks for the friendly welcomes! I understand about needing to be cautious with trades from newbies like me. I haven't had any bites, but it's also very possible the pens I listed aren't ones anyone really wants. No worries either way. I look forward to learning from everyone here and maybe someone will have an interest in a trade at some point down the road. Thanks and take care!

DianeBrown
June 28th, 2022, 07:13 AM
Hello to everyone. I'm new here as well, and I discovered your website when looking for this evokingminds.com/how-to-write-a-business-plan-for-massage-therapist-business-2/ (https://evokingminds.com/how-to-write-a-business-plan-for-massage-therapist-business-2/) link on Google, where I can see how to create my business plan, and it's been really useful in starting up my new business.

Prettypenguin
June 28th, 2022, 11:27 PM
Hi and welcome!

Bisquitlips
July 14th, 2022, 10:27 PM
Welcome!