PDA

View Full Version : Preview in Repair Does not Work

Jeph
August 13th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Win 7 64 bit SP1
IE 9.0.18

After I type a new post in the "Repair" subforum and attach my pictures, when I select "preview" the preview works correctly but the original text that I typed disappears. If I selct "post thread" anyway it says that my post is too short (as it is now zero lenth) and refuses.

Replying to a thread works normally, as does starting a new thread in the ink reviews as well as here for that matter.

I do not know what is different with that forum but it has happened every time I post a new thread there.

KrazyIvan
August 13th, 2013, 11:41 AM
I have seen that before and it usually happens when I have multiple tabs open of the site. I have learned to copy what I type just in case it does it to me. F5 to refresh everything then Crtl-V and I am back in business.

dannzeman
August 13th, 2013, 12:44 PM
I've experienced this, too. I'm looking into it.

Jeph
August 13th, 2013, 03:21 PM
It also misfires in the "Pen Photos" sub forum. The only other window open was the Google splash screen.

dannzeman
August 21st, 2013, 11:46 AM
I think I've fixed the issue. I had to disable a few AJAX features which means a few more page refreshes than we're used to. In my limited testing, though, things seem to be working as they should.

Please let me know if you're still experiencing any issues.

Jeph
August 24th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Yup, works perfectly now. Thanks!