PDA

View Full Version : Vintage and modern!

cjabbott
April 14th, 2022, 02:11 PM
(Wrong location)

Jon Szanto
April 14th, 2022, 02:15 PM
Somehow I think you missed the fact that there is a "For Sale" forum, and that is where this post actually belongs.

cjabbott
April 14th, 2022, 07:23 PM
Oh, I didn’t miss its existence. I did, however, accidentally make my second attempt to post there without hopping back to the right place. (Excuse me while I wash the egg off of my face!)

I had made a previous attempt in the appropriate place, but it did not post. I’ll delete the original post here and try again in the appropriate location.

Jon Szanto
April 14th, 2022, 08:15 PM
Oh, I didn’t miss its existence. I did, however, accidentally make my second attempt to post there without hopping back to the right place. (Excuse me while I wash the egg off of my face!)

I had made a previous attempt in the appropriate place, but it did not post. I’ll delete the original post here and try again in the appropriate location.

Oh, gosh, no worries. Just trying to steer you to the 'right' place. BTW, please take note: the only admin/mod of this place is the owner of the site, who is pretty much AWOL. Some spam stuff gets taken care of but it's just us monkeys who do the posting that try to keep things in order. I.E. no one to move your posts to another forum, etc. Self-policing, such as it is. There are rough edges, but there is also no intrusive moderation. Glad to have you!

Oh, if you want to and have time, post a brief introductory thread for yourself in the New Members forum (https://fpgeeks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/3-New-Members).

Chrissy
April 15th, 2022, 12:44 AM
You can delete whole posts and images in Edit and then Delete but I'm not 100% sure you can delete all of your original started thread post like it was never there. You can certainly delete the image that's still there and just write wrong thread. As an optimistic challenge to yourself you could even try reporting your own post and asking for it to be removed. :)

Edit: As an eternal optimist I've even pressed the report button for you and asked if it might be removed as it's causing you embarrassment :)