PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Wahl-Eversharp Personal Point in rosewood hard rubber, 14k "Flexible" nib

FredRydr
April 20th, 2022, 04:43 PM
SOLD: Wahl-Eversharp Personal Point in red & black rosewood hard rubber. 14k "Flexible" nib. For the ultimate in flex pens plus the bonus of gorgeous red and black hard rubber. I've cleaned the hard rubber with Mark Hoover's deoxidizer solution, conditioned with mineral oil, then a very light polish. Gold-filled accoutrement. 14k No. 2 full flex F nib. Iridium intact. Fresh sac. No cracks, dings, damage or indicia. Clip reads "Wahl Pen."

Wahl-Eversharps are high quality pens and Personal Points are among my favorites for writing. They're quite handsome with their bands and ball clip, especially in rosewood.

$245 $225 including shipping to any USPS address. More elsewhere. First private message that reads "I'll take the Wahl Pen" with email address and delivery address holds the pen pending prompt payment of Square (https://squareup.com/us/en) invoice emailed to you. AppleCash or checks accepted. N.B. The pen is on offer locally, too. Enquiries welcome but do not hold the pen.

FredRydr
May 3rd, 2022, 04:17 AM
SOLD