PDA

View Full Version : Mont Blanc music nib.

Cyril
May 5th, 2022, 04:47 PM
I have found this new nib that looks like to be a prototype.
Any idea when this will come up with a new conceptual pen to make the MB community excited???
I can remember when the first calligraphy pen came everyone was scratching the head.
But for me it is one of the best nibs they introduced and it works beautifully on a master penman 's hand.

But I am sure Music nib is not an everyday cup of tea for many!!!!!!

umjw21
May 5th, 2022, 08:20 PM
This is a custom nib that has been around for a long time. I have a MB Music on my 1914.

bunnspecial
May 5th, 2022, 09:25 PM
There's a long running thread over on FPN about Montblanc bespoke nibs including several music nibs.

Anyone who wants to pay the price can order one of these nibs from MB. You can even add some extra touches like having your name laser engraved along the edge. If you have to ask the price, though...well I've always been afraid to even ask.

Cyril
May 9th, 2022, 07:14 AM
I have found this new nib that looks like to be a prototype.
Any idea when this will come up with a new conceptual pen to make the MB community excited???
I can remember when the first calligraphy pen came everyone was scratching the head.
But for me it is one of the best nibs they introduced and it works beautifully on a master penman 's hand.

But I am sure Music nib is not an everyday cup of tea for many!!!!!!

This is a custom nib that has been around for a long time. I have a MB Music on my 1914.

Thank you @Bunnspecial @umjw21
I read they are two bespoke nibs and A signature nib on the left and the Italic on the right side.
I am wondering if they appear on a new pen with a less priced Tag!!!!????

Chrissy
May 9th, 2022, 07:36 AM
I believe there is a man on FPN who has purchased at least one of these nibs from Montblanc as a special purchase. His name on FPN is Tom Kellie and if you can check out this post (http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/topic/170282-dating-montblanc-149s/page/28/#comment-4146679), he is writing with one of them.

mcyeetus
July 25th, 2022, 11:01 PM
If you have to ask the price, though...well I've always been afraid to even ask.

I recall it being about $3k for the writing analysis (done once and then it’s on file forever) and the first nib, no clue about subsequent nibs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herry
March 30th, 2023, 03:55 AM
Do you really need a Wi-Fi router to get connected to the internet? The answer is, yes. A Wi-Fi router is the most important piece of hardware in a home network. It acts as the gateway between your devices and the internet, allowing you to access content and services on the web. https://justwifirouter.com/best-wifi-router-under-100/

Cyril
June 11th, 2023, 06:21 PM
Spam reported !!!!:alien: