PDA

View Full Version : WATERMAN´S - No.5 (#17) & No.7 (Red) - Compatible feeds

MNCRM
May 27th, 2022, 09:16 AM
Hi everybody!
I was wondering if there are compatible feeds for these Waterman´s nibs: No.5 (#17) & No.7 (Red)
Thanks!

MNCRM
May 27th, 2022, 05:26 PM
[QUOTE=MNCRM;366097]Hi everybody!
I was wondering if there are compatible feeds for these Waterman´s nibs: No.5 (#17) & No.7 (Red)
Thanks!

_____

Does anyone have original spare feeds to sell?
Thanks

Cyril
May 30th, 2022, 08:29 AM
What pen ( body/and Section do you think that fit this Key hole nib and feed combination?
I am looking for a pen to fit one my key hole nib too.
I also know the Waterman's ±5 pen is the original pen for these nib. But any other Waterman's section could accommodate this nib by chance????

Cyril
June 1st, 2022, 11:23 AM

At last I found a waterman's *5 and bought it today. It is with a red nib and the ideal pen I was looking for.

MNCRM
June 11th, 2022, 12:42 PM

At last I found a waterman's *5 and bought it today. It is with a red nib and the ideal pen I was looking for.

Hi Cyril,
Congrats for your purchase!
I was wrong, sorry for the mistake in sizing and picture. I´m looking for feeders for a Red Keyhole #7 (Waterman´s 7) and round hole #7. The nibs are 32mm long, and I think this size was the old #5 that were rebranded "7". Actually, I don´t need a section because I´ll make a pen around the nib and feed.

Cyril
June 30th, 2022, 08:02 AM
@MNCRM
Thank you for your informations above.
I had to tune this nib too in a way as I suspected it had the baby-bottom tip. So I had to fix that too ...
I got the pen but unfortunately I had a problem in trying to remove it's nib. I think I need too a replacement feed to use this pen again.
This pen is in my repair project box.