PDA

View Full Version : THREAD TO ALERT MEMBERS THAT THEIR INBOX IS FULL (See if it's YOU)

Jon Szanto
June 9th, 2022, 12:03 AM
Hey folks:

IF YOU TRY TO SEND A MESSAGE TO SOMEONE AND IT WON'T SEND BECAUSE THEIR INBOX IS FULL, USE THIS THREAD.

Those who have been here for a while know the problem of the PM Inbox storage being capped at a small number. When your stored messages fill up, people can't send you a message! So this thread is to give shout-outs to anyone you are trying to get in touch with, letting them know to delete messages. I would suggest after things are corrected and you can both message each other, to delete the post - there is no reason for this to become a long thread, just the occasional (temporary) post to alert another member of the situation.

Hopefully, that is clear and makes sense. I'm going to go first, in the next reply.

Jon Szanto
June 9th, 2022, 12:05 AM
Bisquitlips, your Inbox is full and I can't reply to you. Delete some messages and send me a note. I am going to delete this post when we are in contact.

FredRydr
June 9th, 2022, 05:08 AM
Jon, CAPS won't matter. Start a new thread with his name in the title and the fact he's won the $100,000 FPGeeks Sweepstakes

jar
June 9th, 2022, 06:41 AM
With him, better make it $100,000,000.

Bisquitlips
June 18th, 2022, 11:33 PM
Corrected! Thank you!