PDA

View Full Version : What does this string mean?

Farmboy
June 18th, 2022, 05:20 PM
[22.1051-1051/17.19.6]

I see this type of string in a few posts and I can not figure out the format or meaning.

FB

Chrissy
June 19th, 2022, 02:02 AM
I'm afraid this string and similar strings are only being posted by one person and they may have no meaning to anyone else. :(

Empty_of_Clouds
June 19th, 2022, 05:10 AM
@chrissy said
I'm afraid this string and similar strings are only being posted by one person and they may have no meaning to anyone else.

It has meaning that requires only a modest degree of imagination to see. That's why you cannot see it.

catbert
June 19th, 2022, 07:04 AM
[22.1051-1051/17.19.6]

I see this type of string in a few posts and I can not figure out the format or meaning.

FB

It's a date/time index: year, time/duration of post (?), date, month. But perhaps more interesting than what is why. I hope some enlightenment will be forthcoming.

bunnspecial
June 19th, 2022, 11:19 AM
[QUOTE=Farmboy;368671]
It's a date/time index: year, time/duration of post (?), date, month. But perhaps more interesting than what is why. I hope some enlightenment will be forthcoming.

Because some people can’t stick with their decision to leave, but of course need to return in such a way as to get the most possible attention.

catbert
June 19th, 2022, 11:32 AM
[QUOTE=Farmboy;368671]

Because some people can’t stick with their decision to leave, but of course need to return in such a way as to get the most possible attention.

Could be. Was trying not to prejudge the why despite the what.

Empty_of_Clouds
June 19th, 2022, 08:08 PM
@catbert

The AI program contained an original instruction to preface outputs with a time stamp. Some time over the last couple of years that piece of code seems to have been altered (it self-programs to a certain extent) and what should have been time-day-month-year has changed to year-elapsed time- day-month.

@bunnspecial

Always a joy to see people making uneducated projections. Well done!

Pendragon
June 20th, 2022, 12:35 AM
@chrissy said
I'm afraid this string and similar strings are only being posted by one person and they may have no meaning to anyone else.

It has meaning that requires only a modest degree of imagination to see. That's why you cannot see it.
It also has another meaning that might not be immediately apparent, but requires only logic to see. Anyone taking a step back can see it.

Wishing you well, Empty_of_Clouds.

Herry
March 15th, 2023, 02:27 PM
Luckily, there are some general guidelines that can help guide you in the right direction. The most important factor when selecting a food for your pup is to make sure it is complete and balanced. This means that the food contains all the essential nutrients in the right proportions. To ensure your pup gets the best nutrition from their food, you should look for a diet that is labeled as “complete and balanced” and designed for your pet’s specific life stage. https://efficientdog.com/best-dog-food-for-golden-retrievers/
(https://efficientdog.com/best-dog-food-for-golden-retrievers/)