PDA

View Full Version : Brand new Rare flexible broad 18K nib pelikan souveran M1000

oabdelzaher
June 29th, 2022, 12:08 PM
Brand new
100% authentic giant M1000 pelikan souveran 70955

Rare broad flexible about 2 inches bicolor 18k gold nib
Stripped green black body and clip
Gold trimmed bodu and clip
I will accept 800 USD including DHL shipping
I accept payment through PayPal or western union
Any interested buyer can email me through osmanzmohamed @ @hotmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rickap
June 29th, 2022, 01:04 PM
Hi,

Great looking pen but your price seems high. Both Fahrney's and Fountain Pen Hospital have the M1000 with broad nib for $792.00. You might want to reconsider your price.

Rick

wingwiper
June 29th, 2022, 06:16 PM
Hi,

Great looking pen but your price seems high. Both Fahrney's and Fountain Pen Hospital have the M1000 with broad nib for $792.00. You might want to reconsider your price.

Rick

I would also suggest providing a writing sample if flexible- has a nib meister tweaked the nib any? My own 1000 from back in the '90's is maybe semi-flexible................, but no where near what we would call flex?

Rickap does make a point on price of course unless the nib is a tad flexy?:agree:

oabdelzaher
June 29th, 2022, 07:07 PM
Hi,

Rick

I would also suggest providing a writing sample if flexible- has a nib meister tweaked the nib any? My own 1000 from back in the '90's is maybe semi-flexible................, but no where near what we would call flex?

Rickap does make a point on price of course unless the nib is a tad flexy?:agree:

Thank you very much for your comment
Yes, i am aware of the little bit higher price of the pen compared to the market price, but as you mentioned it is only few dollars higher.
The little bit higher price is due to the nib.
I bought it from Frankfurt, 8 years ago and that was what described for the nib on sale.
Since bought, I never tried to use it.
I don’t want to ink it to keep the term brand unused honest.
I can reconsider for fewer dollars less if anyone is interested and don’t forget that i ship using DHL only and nothing else.
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doggy Daddy
June 30th, 2022, 02:58 PM
Cult Pens is currently offering the M1000 Green-Black Stripe in sizes EF, F, M, & B for $509.68 in stock.

<https://www.cultpens.com/i/q/PK05010/pelikan-souveran-m1000-fountain-pen-black---green>

I'm afraid you will need to provide more information about your nib to justify your price. I understand your reluctance to ink the pen as you want to keep it new, but a writing sample would really help support your asking price. As well as more specifics on what, if anything has been done to the nib to make it more flexible than the stock version.

heraclitus682
June 30th, 2022, 06:46 PM
I usually don't like to comment on classifieds but I do have to say that Pelikan M1000 nibs are NOT flexible. They are a bit soft, but are easily sprung. I don't believe there is any work any nibmeister can do to change this.

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk