PDA

View Full Version : 2020 vote replay... what would you do?

Lloyd
July 27th, 2022, 12:44 AM
Many people who voted for Trump in 2020, say they wouldn't in 2024. Most people who voted for Biden say they don't want him to be president in 2024. Knowing what you know now, who would you vote for in 2020 if given a second chance?

Typos courtesy of Samsung Auto-Incorrect™

Chuck Naill
July 27th, 2022, 05:25 AM
I would vote the same.

Chip
July 27th, 2022, 04:42 PM
You answer first.

Lloyd
July 27th, 2022, 04:48 PM
You answer first.
If you're asking me, I'd still vote Biden if I only had the choices of Trump, Biden, no vote.

Typos courtesy of Samsung Auto-Incorrect™

Chip
July 27th, 2022, 05:08 PM
Biden was not my first choice, but I doubted that the candidates I preferred could prevail against Trump.

If it was 2020, I'd vote for him again.

But it's not.

Bold2013
July 27th, 2022, 08:38 PM
Vote Trump.

Chuck Naill
July 28th, 2022, 05:32 AM
I don't even know how a person with a medical degree could even allow those thoughts to be mentally entertained. Particularly since he claimed Trump wasn't his man.

Chuck Naill
July 28th, 2022, 12:05 PM
Recent agreements will do much good. Finally Joe M. grew a couple.

TFarnon
August 22nd, 2022, 01:53 AM
In the primaries, I wouldn't change my vote. I'm registered Republican so I can help select the candidate least likely to win in the general election. I honestly don't know who I voted for, just that it wasn't Trump. In the general election, I voted for Biden. He wasn't my first choice, but I was okay with it. I would still vote against Trump, and against any Republican, to be honest. In a primary, I'd probably break with tradition and vote for Liz Cheney, because if we have to endure another Republican regime, I figure she's not the worst of the worst. In the general election, I'll go along with whoever the Democrats put forward, all the while wishing for a candidate well to the left of Bernie Sanders. Bernie isn't left enough for me.

TSherbs
August 28th, 2022, 04:44 PM
I would vote for Biden over Trump 100 out of 100 times. Trump is the worst of American greed and avarice writ large, highlighted in orange and gold.

Chuck Naill
August 29th, 2022, 07:32 AM
I would vote for Biden over Trump 100 out of 100 times. Trump is the worst of American greed and avarice writ large, highlighted in orange and gold.

We have seen his followers/base and members of his administration come to personal ruin. There is not one who is better off having supported Trump, well maybe his children...LOL!!

Rex Tillerson was a successful executive with Exxon who was reduced to looking like a fool as the result of joining Trump. At least General Millie wrote out a good resignation letter showing the err of his ways.

TSherbs
September 9th, 2022, 01:04 PM
Another reason I wouldn't vote for Trump: his use of the courts for political vindictiveness and political gain (in this case, just giving his grievances and kooky theories airplay, as the judge noted).

The Associated Press -

Judge tosses Trump's Russia probe suit against Clinton, FBI.
https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-lawsuits-donald-trump-james-comey-1c49b9f65177507bb06115b631c8499d