PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Pelikans: Shanghai, M200; Sheaffer Balance II, TWSBI ECO, Pineider Alchemist & More

dougb1426
August 6th, 2022, 07:49 AM
Now that I’m closer to80 than 70, its time to settle down and put a better focus on my pen collection. Over the past 30 + years I’ve acquired quite a few pens, all of which I liked, or “had” to have at the time. But now it’s time for some selective pruning. I’m starting out with a few individual pens, duplicates, one’s that don’t fit in, etc. A few “odd-man-out”. Gradually, I’ll be offering up pens by brand. Shipping charges include fully insured USPS Priority shipping in the US. PHOTOS: NOTE that the TWSBI Eco and M200 Pelikan are not in the group photo, but additional photos follow. PM or send email to: doug1808@gmail.com

4. sold Pineider Alchemist in Kilauea blue. The Pineider Alchemist is a new collection of fountain pens designed by Dante Del Vecchio. The Alchemist is made of a compound of Zeolite and resin, which is molded and sand blasted. This is a wonderful pen, in a striking material that is very nice in the hand. I bought it new when it first came out, but it sat in its box while I played with my other pens. F nib. New, in original box, priced well below going street price at $225. Shipping $12.
5.SOLD Pelikan M200 Golden Beryl gift set (includes bottle of Golden Beryl Edelstein ink). Medium nib, new in original inner box and outer sleeve. $150. Shipping $13
6. SOLD Pelikan City Series Shanghai K620 or D620. I purchased two of the K620 Shanghai City Series. One I kept as the ball point, K620. The other I converted to a mechanical pencil, making it a D620. Both are mint. I’ll sell one…you choice. K20 ballpoint $275, D 620 mechanical pencil $285. Shipping $620.
7. SOLD Cross Botanica Century II rollerball in Purple Orchid. Used for less than one page. $45 in its Cross box. Shipping $7.

dougb1426
August 8th, 2022, 08:36 PM
Pelicans, Alchemist and Cross are sold, Twisbi Lilac and Sheaffer Aspen still available.