PDA

View Full Version : SOLD TWSBI Lilac ECO-New,Fine nib. Sealed $25

dougb1426
August 12th, 2022, 03:48 PM
Title pretty much says it all. I have two of these with identical nib. I'm not ambidextrous, and even if I were, I can only write with one at a time, so I obviously only need one. $25, plus $5 towards USPS Priority in US. PM or email, either is ok. doug1808@gmail.com

gloucesterman-18
August 13th, 2022, 06:07 PM
"I can only write with one at a time".
Actually that may be true of you and NOT of some other people.
I know a gentleman who can and does write with both hands at the same time. One going right to left and the other going left to right.
All of it is legible! We are not talking about copying either.
He is simply writing with both hands at the same time in both directions.

dougb1426
August 14th, 2022, 01:06 PM
"I can only write with one at a time".
Actually that may be true of you and NOT of some other people.
I know a gentleman who can and does write with both hands at the same time. One going right to left and the other going left to right.
All of it is legible! We are not talking about copying either.
He is simply writing with both hands at the same time in both directions.

Out of curiosity, does he write the same material with each hand, or a different words with each? Either way, my hat's off to him.

gloucesterman-18
August 14th, 2022, 03:41 PM
IIRC the writing is different word and I think on the same topic. It was quite a while ago.
I still seem him occasionally however under different circumstances. The next time we see each other, if he can speak to me (he will be at work at the local supermarket) I will ask him more detailed questions.
Either way, pretty amazing if you ask me.
It reminds me of that Apple Computer commercial with the person writing and drawing with separate hands on a "blackboard" at the same time.

I just checked out a general search and one on YouTube and could not find the one I was thinking of.

dougb1426
August 24th, 2022, 10:11 PM
Bump

Lloyd
August 24th, 2022, 11:15 PM
I would buy it except, since I'm ambidextrous, I would need two of them. You see, my ambidextrous nature makes me need to write with both hands at the same time.😄

Typos courtesy of Samsung Auto-Incorrect™