PDA

View Full Version : SOLD For Sale: Waterman Carene L'Essence du Bleu Special Edition 18K Fine Nib

Accord_Tiger
August 21st, 2022, 05:40 AM
Up for sale I have a Waterman Carene L'Essence du Bleu Special Edition Fountain Pen. Stunning pen which has been filled only once with a Waterman Mysterious Blue ink cartridge.

High gloss deep blue lacquer barrel with palladium plated chiseled wave pattern cap and trim. Spring loaded pocket clip.

Solid 18K gold palladium plated fine grade nib.

Pen is flawless and presents as new. No marks or scratches. Comes complete with the blue Waterman gift box and outer cardboard sleeve, converter which is unused, instruction/warranty booklet and one Waterman blue ink cartridge.

Asking £100.00 GBP plus shipping at cost. This represents a significant saving off the RRP. Total satisfaction guaranteed so if you are not entirely delighted with the pen you are welcome to return it for a full refund including your return shipping costs.

Pen will be shipped from the UK and PayPal is preferred. I am only selling because I need to raise funds for another pen purchase.

krishh88
August 22nd, 2022, 03:20 AM
DM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk