PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Parker Duofold Centennial Pearl & Black

Grampy55
August 22nd, 2022, 03:32 PM
For your consideration is a beautiful and seldom used Parker Duofold Centennial (largest) Pearl & Black fountain pen and ballpoint pen set. This set was produced primarily in the mid-late 1990's and being from WI I am a true Parker pen fanboy. I love the beautiful pearl acrylic with the black veins running through both pens. Truly one of a kind in my opinion. The Fine point 18k nib writes as it should and utilizes the Parker CC system. I will include a convertor with the pen. Along with the beautiful set comes 4 also quite rare Parker Penman Sapphire cartridges. I purchased these new from a UK distributor. The cartridges appear to be about 50-60% full and have never been used. Finally, this set includes a brand new bottle of Parker Penman Sapphire ink. If you've never used this blue, you won't understand. Perhaps the most beautiful shade of blue the Parker Penman ink was only produced for several years, and the Sapphire is hands down the favorite. This entire set can be yours as I just don't find the time to use it anymore and want it to go to someone who will love and use the pens. A set as beautiful as this shouldn't be kept in a drawer. Sale includes the Parker Duofold Centennial Pearl & Black Fountain Pen, Ballpoint pen, Parker pen case, 4 Parker Penman Sapphire Cartridges, and new bottle of Parker Penman Sapphire ink. Please PM me if interested. I will pay for shipping and insurance to CONUS. Payment prior to shipping via Paypal. All is yours for $575.00
Thank you for your consideration.

Tom

Grampy55
August 26th, 2022, 02:42 PM
Friday Bump

Grampy55
September 13th, 2022, 03:19 PM
Great price for a wonderful set!

s_t_e_v_e
September 14th, 2022, 05:10 PM
This is so tempting even though I haven’t had great luck with Duofolds. Someone please buy this so I can move on.

Grampy55
September 20th, 2022, 07:15 AM
Tuesday Bump - someone give this amazing set a new home!!

Grampy55
September 26th, 2022, 07:25 AM
Monday Bump - Negotiable!

Grampy55
October 5th, 2022, 07:08 AM
Bump and price drop to $575.00