PDA

View Full Version : New here.

TypicalEDC
September 7th, 2022, 11:53 AM
I just joined, I've owned a lot of pens over the years and I've carried a Fischer Space pen on me every day for quite some time but have recently gotten into fountain pens. I've purchased a couple of entry level pens to get started and to help figure out what I like.

I've already been reading through the forums and hope to learn a lot from the members here.

Thanks for having me!

Yazeh
September 7th, 2022, 12:16 PM
:welcome:

OCArt
September 7th, 2022, 12:51 PM
Welcome aboard!

TypicalEDC
September 7th, 2022, 01:08 PM

Welcome aboard!

Thank you both for the warm welcome.

mizgeorge
September 7th, 2022, 02:09 PM
Hello and welcome :)

TypicalEDC
September 7th, 2022, 02:50 PM
Hello and welcome :)

Thank you!

INeedAFinancialAdvisor
September 7th, 2022, 04:40 PM
Space pen was my go to for a decade in the field. Never ever let me down. Still my “when a FP won’t work “ pen(refill). But now it’s in a Parker jotter flighter.

Welcome to fpg.

Chrissy
September 7th, 2022, 11:52 PM
Hello and welcome. :)

Wahl
September 8th, 2022, 10:01 AM

TypicalEDC
September 8th, 2022, 03:03 PM
Space pen was my go to for a decade in the field. Never ever let me down. Still my “when a FP won’t work “ pen(refill). But now it’s in a Parker jotter flighter.

Welcome to fpg.

I still love them, they're great for their intended use. But fountain pens are a whole different ball game.

INeedAFinancialAdvisor
September 8th, 2022, 05:40 PM

Welcome to fpg.

I still love them, they're great for their intended use. But fountain pens are a whole different ball game.

Absolutely. Once i moved to an office/desk job, it was fountain pens all the way

Bisquitlips
October 22nd, 2022, 09:12 PM
Glad you are with us!

Prettypenguin
October 23rd, 2022, 01:06 PM
:welcome: Happy to have you! Interested in your journey so far- what did you go with as your first pen? What ink did you pick? Where do you think you will go from here?