PDA

View Full Version : Ink for Stipula Etruria Faceted LE Resin

JohnUphill
September 7th, 2022, 09:23 PM
In the past I have never worried about using different brands of ink in my pens, though I have been mindful of ink characteristics that might be problematic. That said, I wonder if I should stick to Stipula ink for my incoming Etruria to reduce the risk of piston related problems? My Pelikans have handled anything I have thrown at them, but I am curious if the Stipula would be less robust. Any thoughts?

Chrissy
September 7th, 2022, 11:58 PM
I own two Stipula pens and have used many brands of dye-based inks in both of them without experiencing any problems. I would advise you treat them like you treat your Pelikan pens without any concerns. :)

AlohaPens
September 8th, 2022, 02:55 AM
I have two Stipulas - an Etruria Magnifica and an Etruria (Corsani). I've also put non-Stipula inks in both and they have been fine, although only the Corsani is a piston filler.

Scot

rogoho829
March 21st, 2024, 02:33 AM
Your previous awareness of ink characteristics is commendable. Potential problems with fountain pens can be avoided by using compatible or recommended ink. mapquest driving directions (https://mapsdirections.io/mapquest-directions)