PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Montblanc Qing Dynasty, a Jade Limited Edition 2002 Fountain Pen

deltac13
September 16th, 2022, 06:39 AM
Montblanc Qing Dynasty, a Jade Limited Edition 2002 Fountain Pen

The special Qing Dynasty fountain pen pays tribute to the great era of Chinese culture with reverence as a civilization rich in artistic and cultural tradition .
An outstanding feature of the pen is the cap, which is made of pure jade and surrounded by a lovingly hand-engraved dragon with five claws - the Chinese symbol of happiness, strength and long life.
The 18k gold nib, which is decorated with a dragon, is the exclusive to the Montblanc Qing Dynasty Edition - a combination of European craftsmanship and Chinese artistic tradition.

Prized in China for millennia as a stone beyond value, jade is the earthly embodiment of nobility, perfection and immortality.

Created in tribute to the Yu masters of old, Montblanc's Limited Edition Qing Dynasty honors their skill with a gloriously hand-carved cap in finest jade.
Limited to only 2002, this one is 0612/2002.

The pen is in mint, uninked and unused condition with lacquered wood display box, inner illustraded box, International service certificate.

visiguru
October 10th, 2022, 10:51 AM
and this pen is very expensive

forsythan
October 10th, 2022, 11:03 AM
The Chinese have a very elegant art that manifests in all the little things. I am fond of Chinese culture, but to be honest, I don't think it's necessary to spend money on such expensive things, especially in our time. I was also fascinated by the legends of dragons and often bought goods on dragon-vibe.com (dragon-vibe.com) to replenish my collection or make an unusual gift for my family. My nephews adore dragons, so I always have ideas on how to please them during the holidays.

deltac13
November 21st, 2022, 03:30 AM
Bump for this amazing Qing Dynasty 2002!

Motomachi10
November 22nd, 2022, 12:13 AM
The Qing Dynasty pen is really nice.