PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Justus 95 and VP MB 32 TWSBI 530 Edelstein Ruby and Field Notes

entropydave
August 24th, 2013, 04:12 AM
[All SOLD except the Justus 95]

All these pens are in good condition unless noted and all write well. Pictures available on request, email me at entropydave at (phonetically) mike alpha charlie dot com.

I'm not a dealer or a collector, just an FP geek winnowing the supply to those pens I use. I've bought and sold a small number of things on FPN if you want a reference to my good character.

All the prices are given in pounds and dollars. I am in the UK. However I will be in the US (leaving Monday September 2nd) shortly, so I can mail pens from within the US to avoid duty, extra postage costs, etc. Of course I can send to Europe too. Postage is additional to the price listed in every case.

# Pilot Justus 95, barley pattern, FM gold nib, $270/£170
I bought this pen in Japan. It is in the box with all the original bits, except that it has a Pilot Red ink cartridge instead of black. The CON-70 converter is unused. The pen has been used for two cartridges of Pilot ink. It is in perfect condition. I would trade for a Sailor Pro Gear Realo.

SOLD # Pilot Capless Red, chrome trim, M gold nib, $55/£35
I bought this about six years ago, no box. The nib and nib unit is in great condition. The pen itself shows some wear on the chrome bits, with scratches, a small dent, and a crack. The laquered part is great. It works fine and I used it a fair bit for about 3 years. It includes a Pilot cartridge, the standard cartridge cover (pictured) and the standard twist cartridge converter.

SOLD # Montblanc 32, black, pistonfiller, F 14k gold nib, $100/£60
This pen is in excellent condition and writes very well. It is the second design, with the famous folded “intarsia” nib. This a great pen that works and writes very well.

SOLD # TWSBI Diamond 530, M nib plus spare 1.1 stub nib $45/£30
This is one of the original TWSBI pens, probably with a Schmidt nib. I also have an almost unused 1.1 stub nib, probably a Bock. I’ve replaced almost all the parts except the piston unit with improved parts from TWSBI. So it is like *new*. I also have a bunch of spare parts to go with it. In the original cardboard box and plastic boxes, with wrench/spanner and unused silicon oil. I used it with the original nib a lot for about 4 months. Since I replaced all the parts, I have not used it at all.

SOLD # Rotring Artpen, Extra fine nib, $8/£5
This is about 25 years old. I used it for about 3 years in the 80s. It is a trifle worn on the barrel but writes just fine.

SOLD # Rotring replacement EF nib, for Rotring Artpen, $8/£5
Spare nib, includes section, also 25 years old and largely unused.

--

SOLD # Pelikan Edelstein Ruby ink, 50ml bottle, one 1.5ml fill removed, $10/£7
I don’t have the box, but the bottle is in pristine condition.

SOLD # Field Notes limited editions $7/£4 for each pack of 3 notebooks or £36/$57 for the dozen packs
All of these are still shrinkwrapped and unopened. I had a subscription to these. Now I have a serious oversupply. These are surprisingly durable and a great size.

— Fall 2010: Raven’s Wing
— Summer 2010: County Fair x 3 (MA, VA, NY)
— Spring 2010: Packet of Sunshine x 2 (in envelopes with marigold seeds)
— Winter 2009/10: Just Below Zero x 2
— Fall 2009: Mackinaw Autumn x 3
— Summer 2009: Grass Stain Green

I'll give preference to someone who wants to buy the whole lot.

southpaw52
August 24th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Any pictures of the field Notes? I would be interested in the Raven Wing and Just Below Zero, I do not have the funds till next month though.

entropydave
August 25th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Hi Southpaw 52,

I've got two people who both want to take the whole lot, so I'm afraid I won't be able to sell just those two.

Sorry,
David.

southpaw52
August 25th, 2013, 11:58 AM
David, not a problem at all totally understand. Have a safe trip.