PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Depp uses MB Hemingway... and dates his lawyer

carlos.q
October 2nd, 2022, 01:10 PM
Looking through the news app on my phone I came upon this note on Johnny Depp:

As you can see he is using a MB Hemingway. Is it a fountain pen? Maybe some of the people who followed the trial may have an answer. But the fact remains he is using a 30 year old writing instrument.

ChrisC
October 3rd, 2022, 06:07 AM
I hope that clip is secure. He's holding it a bit precariously!

Prettypenguin
October 3rd, 2022, 09:41 AM
More than likely, there were a ton of posts on Reddit about him using a Lamy Safari and other FP during his court case.

Cyril
November 4th, 2022, 02:51 AM
Jonny may be using those pens as Disposables!!!!
The way he is carrying the pen is showing how he cares his pens !!!!!:noidea:

Komersbbyi
March 13th, 2024, 03:28 PM
Johnny Depp's choice of MB Hemingway is intriguing, but let's shift focus to the crucial role modern legal assistance plays in various cases. In today's complex legal landscape, having a knowledgeable lawyer is essential. They navigate intricacies, ensuring a strong defense or prosecution strategy tailored to the case. Check out the article https://federal-lawyer.com/theranos-whistleblowers/ on Theranos Whistleblowers for insights into the legal ramifications of high-profile cases. Modern lawyers leverage technology for research, case management, and communication, enhancing efficiency. From business disputes to criminal charges, skilled legal professionals provide invaluable support. In a world where legal intricacies are ever-evolving, relying on expert legal advice is indispensable for a favorable outcome.

carlos.q
March 13th, 2024, 05:48 PM
Jumpin Jehoshaphat! I’ve been slimed… I mean spammed! :puke:

karmachanic
March 14th, 2024, 06:43 AM
I hope that clip is secure. He's holding it a bit precariously!

Spoils the lines of my jacket if I put it the inside pocket. My valet carries it. But Johnny prolly has a dozen or so for Justin Case