Can the mods please kick Joe39

aurore
October 23rd, 2022, 11:59 AM
Also got a message from him..

Jon Szanto
October 23rd, 2022, 12:46 PM
This moron keeps trying.

There are no mods. Just report them and maybe, sometime, possibly, the guy who owns the site/board will do something. We never know. It's a mystery and a PITA.

dougb1426
October 23rd, 2022, 12:55 PM
This moron keeps trying.

I think you're giving him too much credit by calling him a moron. Here's the message he/she/it sent me

"original 12 FP's

Monic has a Monic has a he wants to part with.Dont know his username on here but you can reach him via monbrks @outlook.com
he wants to part with.Dont know his username on here but you can reach him via monbrks @outlook.com "

Chrissy
October 23rd, 2022, 02:42 PM
This moron keeps trying.

If only I could make a wish that he would.

Chrissy
October 23rd, 2022, 02:43 PM
This moron keeps trying.

I think you're giving him too much credit by calling him a moron. Here's the message he/she/it sent me

"original 12 FP's

Monic has a Monic has a he wants to part with.Dont know his username on here but you can reach him via monbrks @outlook.com
he wants to part with.Dont know his username on here but you can reach him via monbrks @outlook.com "

That makes about as much sense as you might expect from a scammer. :(

SNM
October 25th, 2022, 01:59 AM
This moron keeps trying.

"original 12 FP's

Received the very same message from him:

Paragon in Blue Saffron [with a EF]
Monic has a Paragon in Blue Saffron [with a EF] he wants to part with.Dont know his username on here but you can reach him via monbrks @outlook.com

Chrissy
October 25th, 2022, 02:40 AM
If it was me I wouldn't post a scammer report as a Classified For Sale thread as it isn't an item that's for sale.
I would post it as Site Feedback. It's a "problem with the forum or main website" as covered there.

What sort of rating might a scammer leave for a seller on this thread?