PDA

View Full Version : 1950's Montblanc 144 Masterpiece

collezionista
October 30th, 2022, 02:34 AM
Hi All,

I have for sale beatiful 1950’s Montblanc 144 fitted with 14 carat gold M flexible nib which gives nice line variation
the pen is in near mint condition with only couple microscratches and freshly after service – it was put down to pieces, cleaned, polished, the new piston seal was given

price for the pen is 400 usd shipped

if you have any more questions feel free to ask :)

bunnspecial
October 30th, 2022, 09:46 AM
Just wanted to put in a plug that this is a great seller who I've bought several Montblancs from over the past couple of years! Great products, great communication, fast shipping, and the chocolate bars are yummy :)

724Seney
October 30th, 2022, 09:59 AM
Just wanted to put in a plug that this is a great seller who I've bought several Montblancs from over the past couple of years! Great products, great communication, fast shipping, and the chocolate bars are yummy :)

Agree. I hope no one chooses to either flame or question this seller due to their small number of posts here. This seller is the "real deal," well known to many of us for having excellent vintage pens and at very reasonable prices. How nice to have @collezionista listing pens for sale here. Maybe there is some hope for this site!

junglejim
October 30th, 2022, 03:52 PM
+1. collezionista has been a long-time seller at FPN. I have purchased from him in the past and his packages are well packed, ships fast, and has a Swiss Chocolate bar included as a thank-you gift. His pens are as described in the ads.

Wile E Coyote
October 31st, 2022, 06:38 AM
+1. collezionista has been a long-time seller at FPN. I have purchased from him in the past and his packages are well packed, ships fast, and has a Swiss Chocolate bar included as a thank-you gift. His pens are as described in the ads.

I'm tempted just for the chocolate.

bunnspecial
October 31st, 2022, 08:52 AM

I'm tempted just for the chocolate.

It is QUITE good!

Just to build a bit more on this, my last purchase from Collezionista was a pair of Montblanc 149s-a nice BB 1960s model, and an EF Celluloid. The latter remains the single most expensive pen purchase I've made by a decent margin. Like every other purchase from him, both were excellent.

jar
October 31st, 2022, 08:59 AM
And just a word about the '50s 144s. Of all my vintage Montblanc the 144s and the 234½s get the most WalkAbout time by a far margin.

SeaKayaker
October 31st, 2022, 12:25 PM
Exactly as bunnspecial, 724Seney and junglejim have said: this is an <excellent> seller from whom I, too, have bought several beautiful pens! Wholeheartedly endorsed! I should be tempted myself if I didn't already have a 149 Calligraphy model...