PDA

View Full Version : for creating my own company, but first, where should I register it?

PaulShark202
February 12th, 2023, 04:24 PM
Hi, I'm seriously thinking about creating my own company, I already have everything, from the future employees, the company structure, the future job, the developers and so on, but the only thing I don't have is the person who can register my company here in the USA, since like any good company that works legally I need to register it and I don't know who to go to or where to do it. Can someone help me?

Stands on Feet
February 12th, 2023, 04:31 PM
Spam. <sigh>

Wile E Coyote
February 12th, 2023, 06:56 PM
First, you should open the can. The Spam tastes much better on the inside.

OCArt
February 12th, 2023, 11:30 PM
I’d love to do it but am presently helping a Nigerian Prince.

Lloyd
February 14th, 2023, 10:47 PM
Have you asked Bing?

Typos courtesy of Samsung Auto-Incorrect™

Kiell00
February 17th, 2023, 06:09 AM
You have to look on the Internet. There are special companies that deal with the registration of companies. Or you can ask your lawyer for help. He will do everything himself. It's not complicated and will only take a few days or maybe even one day to get everything ready.

INeedAFinancialAdvisor
February 17th, 2023, 09:06 AM
Reported

ScarlorFreddy
February 17th, 2023, 12:45 PM
First of all, congratulations for making a decision as big as this one, having your own company is always a big responsibility, but it is not something impossible, the only way I know of to be able to register your company to be able to start working and have everything legal is through a company that registers companies, you should look for one of these companies that registers companies in the country where you live, if you search on Google you can find them

Ron Z
February 17th, 2023, 02:42 PM
Next reply from a 3rd one: "I know just the person who can do this for you! He's in Nigeria and is really honest."

Luiza92
February 17th, 2023, 11:32 PM
Good day is a very good question. To work according to the law, it is necessary to register your company https://www.fintecharbor.com/company-registration/ experienced professionals can help you with this. I think that every state has its own laws for businesses as well as smaller companies and entrepreneurs. Each state has its own law about foreigners living on their territory. Some people obtain dual citizenship to settle and register their business. Everyone has different goals, but the idea is the same. To work legally, you need to register with the state and pay taxes officially.

Chrissy
February 18th, 2023, 02:51 PM
Actually spammers posting on an original spam thread. You would think it would be really simple to just remove the whole thing but it's been on here for almost a week. Still some spammers have been on here for much longer than that so we should be thankful for small mercies if it disappears soon. :)

Ron Z
February 18th, 2023, 07:09 PM
I need to register it and I don't know who to go to or where to do it.

A good reference guide for things like this is the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. It's full of useful information.

Scrawler
February 22nd, 2023, 04:44 PM
I need to register it and I don't know who to go to or where to do it.

A good reference guide for things like this is the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. It's full of useful information.

Only the original British version.

PaulShark202
February 22nd, 2023, 08:35 PM
Thank you very much Luiza92 your comment was the only one that helped me ♥