PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriend needs eyelash extension shampoo, where can I get it?

ScarlorFreddy
February 25th, 2023, 01:57 PM
My girlfriend recently bought eyelash extensions, honestly they look beautiful on her, the problem is that she had no idea that these extensions need to be washed with a special shampoo and the store where she bought the eyelash extensions doesn't sell this shampoo, so she she needs it but has no idea where to get it can anyone recommend me a store where my girlfriend can buy this shampoo for her eyelash extensions?

carlos.q
February 25th, 2023, 02:15 PM

DarlaJ
February 26th, 2023, 12:21 PM
My girlfriend recently bought eyelash extensions, honestly they look beautiful on her, the problem is that she had no idea that these extensions need to be washed with a special shampoo and the store where she bought the eyelash extensions doesn't sell this shampoo, so she she needs it but has no idea where to get it can anyone recommend me a store where my girlfriend can buy this shampoo for her eyelash extensions?

You must be joking. Your girlfriend should have thought about eyelash extensions shampoo beforehand. Usually such things are explained by the lashmaker after the procedure. Google Stacy Lash shampoo...
You can thank me if this works.

carlos.q
February 26th, 2023, 12:45 PM
Another spammer spamming a spammer....

Luiza92
February 26th, 2023, 09:26 PM
Yes, it probably sounds silly shampoo for eyelashes. And it seems that it was created for women is a simple product. But if you look closely, this product is not so bad. Usually we remove eye makeup with two-phase cleansers or micellar water. But they do not completely wash off the mascara, the cotton disks with which we do the procedure, tear out the lashes, and also sometimes stinging eyes. Eyelash extensions shampoo Stacy Lash shampoo (http://stacylash.com/collections/eyelash-extensions-shampoo) use this and it cleans all lashes very well . Eyelash shampoo is usually available in a foam format, which is applied to the closed eyes and massaged with a brush. Thus, provides a thorough cleansing of the eyelashes, even at the roots, and does not provide any damage to the eyelashes.

Elijah21
February 26th, 2023, 09:44 PM
I never thought about eyelash extensions, but recently this topic has interested me. I looked at how long and dyed eyelashes look and I also wanted to change my face, I want to stick eyelashes in pink, I think my boyfriend will be pleased. I followed the link here to a store with shampoo, there is everything you need for eyelashes, I liked it, I think I’ll order from them, especially since the prices are low, thanks for the information...

FredRydr
February 27th, 2023, 04:14 AM
It won't be the trolls and Eric's neglect that'll end FPGeeks. These bots will finish the job.

Jon Szanto
February 27th, 2023, 09:16 AM
I think the problem is that *nothing* we do is making any difference. Eric (owner/admin) is doing nothing to stop any of the intrusions, no matter what their generation. In the Activity Stream I even saw a new bot start an Album Page and post adverts, all likely automated.

Until and unless Eric steps up, it is going to continue to get worse. Of course, he has plenty of time to do video podcasts with Anderson Pens and AppelBoom, just no interest in this place, yet still refusing to give it up.

Chrissy
February 27th, 2023, 09:46 AM
I think the problem is that *nothing* we do is making any difference. Eric (owner/admin) is doing nothing to stop any of the intrusions, no matter what their generation. In the Activity Stream I even saw a new bot start an Album Page and post adverts, all likely automated.

Until and unless Eric steps up, it is going to continue to get worse. Of course, he has plenty of time to do video podcasts with Anderson Pens and AppelBoom, just no interest in this place, yet still refusing to give it up.
This is the problem in a nutshell. Eric won't do it but won't let it go to someone else who could. He obviously considers video podcasts all he's going to do now. He never even mentioned InCoWriMo his own baby, before February began this year. I've asked vBulletin and they said that the upgrade to their V5 could only be done through the owner's server. I think we've all thought of everything we could possibly think of except maybe, dare I even say it? Begins with H and ends with r

Cyril
March 17th, 2023, 05:02 AM
If The Owner/ Admin won't much care about what is happening, why he can't appoint somebody as a higher admin power that can do more house cleaning for him?